Joint Ventures › Atlantic Joint Venture
Atlantic Joint Venture: All together more
Welcome to the Atlantic Joint Venture of Air Canada, United Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, SWISS, Brussels Airlines and Eurowings. By joining forces with seven of the world's leading airlines we offer a flexible and unbeatable choice of route combinations between Europe and North America. Together, we've been creating stronger transatlantic connections since 2010, offering travelers more flexibility, more options, and more travel the way it should be: smooth, uncomplicated, comfortable and completely tailored to individual needs, from planning to arrival.
It's only through our partnership that we can create an even more interconnected network that provides access to more destinations and travel opportunities. After all, our greatest goal is to provide all our customers with limitless connections across all continents. Therefore, we are teaming up the world.
Would you like to learn more about our extensive transatlantic network? Then make sure to keep reading or simply click here (PDF, 1.9 MB). Discover all the possibilities:
What’s in it for you:
16 hubs in Europe and North America
and more than 60 transatlantic gateways
More than 60 Lounges
to work, rest, or enjoy the time between flights in maximum comfort
Aligned frequent flyer programs
to keep benefiting while traveling
More connections, more benefits, more travel
No matter who is traveling, everyone benefits from our Atlantic Joint Venture. First and foremost from more connections, but also from discounts, simplified itineraries, special fares, and many other benefits and services. Explore them all now:
More for travelers
With an extensive transatlantic network, it's easy to create a unique itinerary for each individual traveler – wherever and whenever they want to go.
- Competitive discounts and special fares
- More routes and destinations
- Wide choice of onboard products and services
- Access to extensive lounge network
- Reciprocal frequent flyer programs
More for combinations
The combined strength of seven leading airlines offers a much more flexible way to travel.
- Mix and match airlines for outbound and inbound transatlantic travel
- Simplify complex itineraries and schedules with combinable fares
- Combine cities to create multi-center holidays and business travel
- Greater travel flexibility even during peak times with a huge seat inventory
- Aligned base fares and booking classes across all airlines
- Optimized schedules across a vast network
More special fares
Working together, we offer numerous special fares for all kinds of travel.
- Corporate discounts and bonus programs including PartnerPlusBenefit, United PerksPlus, Air Canada for Business as well as for Corporate Rewards and iCoN
- Group travel for 10 or more passengers traveling on at least one transatlantic journey
- Humanitarian fares for passenger groups from non-profit organizations traveling for aid, relief, or development
- Music & Entertainment fares for anyone traveling for film, theatrical, music, or TV assignments
- Meetings & Events for 20 or more travelers to a single destination
- Marine & Offshore fares for passengers on active seagoing duty or traveling to or from floating oil rigs
All together more corporate loyalty programs
We offer a range of products and services tailored specifically to meet your business travel needs – or those of your customers.
Benefits include online tools, membership rewards, savings, and other advantages across our entire network. Get the most out of your business travel by joining the partner program that best suits your needs.
Sustainability is an integral part of our corporate strategy. And we are united by a very strong ambition - to lead the aviation industry to a better future.
From increasing the use of sustainable, alternative fuel, to reducing emissions – find out what measures we are taking to shape a more sustainable tomorrow.
Expand or conduct your international business with the network of our airlines and the partners to around 310 destinations around the world.
With an extensive tranatlantic network, it‘s easy to tailor a unique itinerary, no matter where or when you want to travel. We offer you the flexibility of choosing from 16 hubs in Europe and North America to the vast global network provided by our airlines.
From the industry and from aboard – make sure you keep up-to-date and get to know the latest news.
Stay up-to-date with the latest information regarding our network, industry trends, products and services. Here you find trending topics from around the globe in various formats right at your fingertips and easy to share.